Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express | Product Review


 Hello everyone! So today I am going to be reviewing Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara! I have had the waterproof version of this for the longest of times, but I'm not a huge fan of waterproof mascaras, as I find them too harsh on my eyes. So when I was in boots, I knew exactly what I needed to to do! I needed to pick up the non waterproof version.

The mascara has a large plastic applicator which works perfectly in giving you amazing looking lashes! I honestly think that it makes them look so long and amazing which hopefully you can see in the image below! Since the applicator is rather large, I found it hard to apply mascara to the outer edges of my eyes, but maybe that was just my own application fault.


The formula of the mascara is very nice! It doesn't clump and leaves your eyes looking amazing, long and very black. I love how much volume it gives to your eyes, and with this mascara, my eyes look amazing, even without eyeliner. I would definitely recommend purchasing this mascara, as it is simply amazing in every way and is only £7.99 from boots.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know if you have tried this mascara before, and what you think of it! What mascaras would you recommend me use?

Love from Elizabeth x

Comments

  1. I really like this mascara, I find it separates the lashes really well.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts