Think Pink | Outfit



Hello world! If you're a girly girl like me, pink is sure to be your absolute favourite colour (it is definitely for me)! But for some reason, it's a colour I don't wear all too often. Pink is definitely better suited for young children, but once you've hit puberty, it is just not acceptable to be dressed from head to toe in pink!



Here I am wearing my newest favoritest purchase from H&M which is this gorgeous pink checkered crop top. Unfortunately for some reason, I cant find this top on the H&M website, so maybe it is an in store product only? But anyway, this amazing item was only £9.99 and I got it as a celebration present for finishing my exams last week.


My jacket, trousers and bag are all from Primark (one of my favourite places to shop). My black disco pants are an absolute staple in my wardrobe as it can go with so many things. You can make them look casual or formal depending on how you style them. I love high waisted trousers as they really help shape your body (especially if you are not that curvy). Here are some similar looking disco leggings from ASOS which are only £16 (a bargain!). And if you want a jacket similar to mine, you can find one here from ASOS which is currently on sale for £30!

Finally my shoes are from New Look and are my new go to's in my closet. In every picture taken, they were really washed out and appear almost white. They have a tie die affect on them, and they are a gorgeous pink colour. You can find them here for £11.99. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know if you wear a lot of pink, or if you think pink is for little kids only.

Love from Elizabeth x

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I don't think pink's for little kids only! It has to suit you and I personally don't think I can pull it off..

    WOMANOUK (beauty and portrait drawings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure you could definitely pull it off!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  2. I love pink too, I'm so happy it's on trend this season!
    Cute outfit :)
    xo, Daisy Spotebi - beauty & fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pink so much too! Thanks Daisy!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  3. denim jacket and the disco pants are really great combination, really looks good on you!

    Intan Thalia

    The Wishing Dust

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look!
    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear pink! It's my most favorite color :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute outfit, we're obsessed with the crop top! We can't believe the price!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a fellow girlie girl, I am all over that pink top.. its very pretty :) x

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, that top really is gorgeous!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm personally a big fan of littlebeautybloge blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts