L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick | Product Review


Hello Everyone and today I am going to share with you my latest lip purchase! I've heard a lot about these so I knew that I needed to try them! So here is my review of the L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Rose Symphony which is a gorgeous pinky red kind of colour which I think is perfect for the transition from summer to autumn.


















The packaging of this lipstick is just stunning and looks really chic! It's a goldy kind of colour which makes it look a lot more expensive than just £8.99! Although it does kind of look like your average lipstick, it is infact a lipgloss! This product has a feather soft wand which is used to apply the product, and it is both amazing and annoying at the same time! As it is a soft kind of applicator, it has little bristles that come out, making it hard to apply the lipstick to the upper lip around the edges! But it does really just glide on, and is super speedy!


It contains micro-oils which help to make it super colour intense, super shiny and soft like a balm! I cant totally agree with these claims, as my lips feel super soft and luscious when I have it on. They don't feel sticky like normal lip glosses which is a plus, and they seem to last a long time (provided you are not eating anything). They also have amazing staying power, as they didn't seem to budge off my lips at all. Best of all, they smell and taste absolutely amazing (I cant quite put my finger on the scent though...)!

I will definitely be going out and buying more of these! Have you tried this lipstick? What do you think about it? And what is your favourite lip product to use at the moment?

Love From Elizabeth x

Comments

  1. such a nice colour, Ill definitely have to go out and buy one! Im loving my mac lipstick in snob at the moment:)

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in Molto Mauve and really love it. This shade looks gorgeous too, so I migh have to expand my collection! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks cool, love the colour.

    http://zekalin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts