Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation | Product Review


During the Summer holidays I stole my sisters Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and I fell in absolute love! I have been pretty much been using it every day since! (I'm hoping you are getting the impression that it is amazing)

Consistency
This foundation is the perfect consistency! It isn't too liquidy and it isn't too thick! It goes onto the skin without too much work and can be applied with both a brush and fingers (either works equally as well). Once it is applied, it goes on without looking cakey in any way which is what we all want in a foundation!

Colour Range
Unfortunately for the faired skin girls like me, the lightest shade is rather dark. This is a problem with most foundations but the shade 51, Light Vanilla is only slightly too dark for me (however it is winter, so It may be perfect for me during Summer). To make up for this, I make sure I blend it well down my neck so it doesn't look like I have an orange face.

Coverage
This is what is the most amazing thing about it! It covers all redness and spots with ease and it is definitely build able! I usually use one and a half pumps and that is perfect for me! I would definitely call this a medium to high coverage foundation. Also, once it is applied it looks flawless and natural, which is what I always look for in a foundation!


Lasting Power
On the bottle it says that it lasts up to 16 hours and I can say that this is definitely true to some extent. I have extremely oily skin, so no foundation is ever going to sit on my skin perfectly the entire day without needing a touch up of powder, but I can definitely say that you wont have to worry about any of it coming off! Once it is on, you are good to go for the entire day.

If you want to check out what it looks like on the skin, see my Simple But Chic Face of the Day.

For only £9.99, this foundation is a must have in every girls makeup collection!

What is your favourite foundation at the moment? Have you tried this one?

Love From

Elizabeth x

Comments

  1. I use this foundation! I love it so much, shame the shades don't go light enough for you!

    Charlotte Harvs Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame! But it's too good, so I have to just accept that my face wont match the rest of my face :P
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  2. That's amazing that it lasts so long, I have oily skin too so might have to pick this up :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try it! It's my fav!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  3. I've always heard such good things about Bourjois foundations, in particular this one. Somehow I've just never picked one up to try myself. It sounds like a total dream though, I've got oily skin too so it's great to hear that this can actually last and offer good coverage.

    She's So Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the healthy mix serum foundation but I much prefer the original version, such a great consistency and finish isn't it? Have the tried Bourjois' CC cream? It is absolute perfection!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! I've heard great things about the CC cream, I really want to try it!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried this yet but have heard good things about it - Bourjois is a lovely brand and offers so many lovely products and colours! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Bourjois is fast becoming my favourite brand! Their products are of such a high quality!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
    2. I agree - they really are great quality products….I still love their lip glosses and blush- gorgeous! :)

      Layla xx

      www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

      Delete
  6. This is my favourite foundation! I use it and I'm pretty satisfied and the best for me is that it lasts longer than other foundations! Bourjois offers really quality skin products. :)
    xoxo

    Floor cleaning Chiswick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts